When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What year is my Roadmaster Luxury Liner?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Lucid Bikes

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hi,
I just bought an old Roadmaster Luxury Liner and wanted to know what year it comes from and what the value of the bike is. Also, any idea where I could buy the white wall tires that match the looks of the original? Thanks and any help is greatly appreciated! Please check out the pictures!

Roadmaster 1.jpg

Roadmaster2.jpg

Roadmaster 3.jpg

Roadmaster 4.jpg

Roadmaster5.jpg

Roadmaster 6.jpg

@szathmarig Thanks for the quick response. I assumed that year as well. Are you getting that from the 52 that is tucked off to the right of the serial number? Also is there any important information to note about the roadmasters made in 52? Were their any significant changes made to this model that year? Was this model made by Cleveland Welding Company or AMF? Also would this bike be considered post war? Thanks for your help @szathmarig and anyone else who can answer these questions and the questions above!

52 was the first year when they started stamping the year, and yes that's what you see on the right of the serial #. Postwar means after World War II, so yes it's postwar, and it was made by CWC Cleveland Welding Co.

@szathmarig Thats perfect! if you could link me to john that would be great! I'm in Cali as well! This is my first adventure into classic bikes so I hope I started with a decent one!

@fordmike65 @szathmarig This is my first time on THE CABE. You guys totally rock! Thank you for being so helpful with information and linking me to more helpful people! I'm super stoked to start learning the site some more. @fordmike65 thanks for linking me to @John ebay page! I also reached out to him via private email as well. @CWCMAN anymore information on this bike is greatly appreciated! I love learning the history behind everything I acquire! Also, I am picking this bike up in person this weekend. Is there anything that I should keep an eye out for when I meet up and see the bike? The seller has mentioned that the only thing not original to the bike is the seat. I just want to have a few things to look out for so I don't get messed around. Thanks everyone!

Back