When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What year is my Roadmaster Luxury Liner?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This bike should have a light unit in the rack, make sure it's present, because it's a hard to find item. The repo Luxury Liner has different rack, and rack light.

Lucid Bikes,
szathmarig is correct. My preference and limited knowledge is with the prewar CWC bicycles.

The bike above does appear to be complete and original to my knowledge. This model bike was also reproduced once upon a time.

I may be wrong, but I believe the Carlisle lightening Darts were probably used on this bike originally. I also recommend John for his outstanding tires.

Good luck!

D07A6209-5F30-46BF-A4C8-AC25475879DD.jpeg
48E6AD8D-5EEC-4491-B740-4B6EECDA7AD1.jpeg
EA9384B9-23EC-41D0-BB71-041B5FB83FFA.jpeg
That looks like the correct saddle to me.
I don’t mean to intrude but I also have a road master which a can’t seem to find out what year it is. It has painted fenders instead of chrome ones. I was told it’s a 48 and the serial number is G08917. Thanks

Congrats on the bike. That one is on my want list. Welcome to the Cabe too. This site is full of info and great people willing to share their knowledge and experience. Enjoy. You got a nice bike there.
Ride on
Sean

Chevbel's bike looks like a 48, but the fenders should be chrome too, just like the fenders on the 52.

@BLWNMNY Thanks! I'm happy the saddle looks correct! That is awesome that you think it should clean up nice! Any suggestions on how to clean up the chrome and the body at all?

@CWCMAN Thank you for the recommendation for John! I will definitely be grabbing some new tires from him hopefully! It should definitely help this old bike shine a little better! Also are carlyle lighting darts used for the headlight? What does that mean? Also, could you private message me a few pictures of your favorite prewar CWC bikes? I would definitely like to learn and see more! Thanks.

Back