When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What year is my Roadmaster Luxury Liner?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
@Roadkill thank you so much! I really have very limited knowledge on classic bikes and i'm happy you think I started/entered with a solid choice for a classic bike! I can't wait to get it cleaned up and on the road! You're totally right about the site and the people! So helpful and such a wealth of information! Please feel free to private message me some pictures of your favorite classics so that I can start seeing and learning more! I definitely want to start broadening my knowledge!

@chevbel57 Thanks for sharing those pictures! Your bike looks to be in such great condition! How does it ride? And do you mind if I ask you how tall you are? I'm 6'2 and i'm hoping this will be a comfortable ride for me. Thanks!

@chevbel57 Thanks for sharing those pictures! Your bike looks to be in such great condition! How does it ride? And do you mind if I ask you how tall you are? I'm 6'2 and i'm hoping this will be a comfortable ride for me. Thanks!
I am 5’11 and have no problem with riding the bike. It’s a pretty smooth rider.

Hi,
I just bought an old Roadmaster Luxury Liner and wanted to know what year it comes from and what the value of the bike is.

Also, I am picking this bike up in person this weekend. Is there anything that I should keep an eye out for when I meet up and see the bike? The seller has mentioned that the only thing not original to the bike is the seat. I just want to have a few things to look out for so I don't get messed around. Thanks everyone!

Welcome to the CABE. Nice bike, but I would like to offer a bit of advice. You stated you bought the bike, then in a later post, you were asking for things to look out for when you pick it up so you don't get messed around. This would be a question to ask BEFORE you buy a bike, not after.

@Jay81 thanks for the welcome! Super excited to join the CABE! Thank you so much for the advice! I totally agree with you. So I bought the bike through eBay and have to pick it up in person. The seller did agree to refund me if I wasnt completely satisfied with the bike which is why I purchased it already. This is why I asked for any advice on what I should look for in person to know whether or not I should get a refund if major parts are missing.

49D279E5-4331-4C73-B8A0-21ACF4F40F7C.png
This is mine, it’s in pieces at this time. Slowly getting put back together, I had the seat redone by @rustjunkie, he did a gorgeous job on it.

@BLWNMNY wow! Your bike looks amazing! Thank you so much for Sharing that picture and for recmmendations on who can clean up a older seat really well! Do you enjoy riding it?

Back