When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What year is my Rollfast?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Shawn Michael

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I just found this complete Rollfast bicycle and would like to know the year. The serial number is on the bottom bracket "14-SN 18 315".Its all original as far as I can tell. I will include more pictures later. These are just teasers for now. It may be a 1941, please let me know what you think.
Shawn M.

Yes 1941.. the accompanying two letters are the manufacturing location, off the top of my head not sure where that is. Nice bike.

I have a Rollfast catalog. Yours is model V-600 Super Deluxe. I’m trying to find the manufacturing code; I think SN is Little Falls NY. That is one incredibly well preserved bike. It came with either a Morrow or ND coaster brake, which does yours have?

Cool to see spring forks on these. I believe Rollfast first offered them as an accessory in 1939. Beautiful bicycle!

Back