When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what year is this bike

-
Ok, where's the pics of the Other side?!
s-l1600 (6).jpg

s-l1600 (7).jpg

So, is the most likely: Lng [Sorry but the 'o' in original word long, was ate by acid while typing] Lng lasting Eveready battery still working? [grin] say, on that thought just get a big mid-50's Lng Lasting Eveready sticker to cover the hole, right?

Still a nice bike though.

Last edited:
So, is the most likely: Lng [Sorry but the 'o' in original word long, was ate by acid while typing] Lng lasting Eveready battery still working? [grin] say, on that thought just get a big mid-50's Lng Lasting Eveready sticker to cover the hole, right?

Still a nice bike though.
I still like my idea better. Stickers don't last and good luck finding one. Razin

OK so what was the Serial number? Date anyone..... ?

These are neat bikes... D models...but unlike the D model Hornet...the chain guard got the "B" model treatment
with the Cream back panel... Hornets were solid color of the bike aside from pinstripes.

I made a BooBoo a few years back restoring one of these and assuming NO cream on the rear panel (like most
D models, seemed logical)
Anyway...here's a nice restored bike with a minor detail error!

streamliner.gif.jpeg

PS? If anyone bought the OP rusted tank bike and needs a NICE original same color to upgrade and replace...
let me know...I'd part with it most likely....

Back