When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What year is this Evans bike?

-
A

airtreamer

Could anybody tell what year this bike is, its a Evans made in Plymouth, Michigan, found it in the trash and thinking about restoring it......thanks

Attachments

• bike1.jpg
    bike1.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 64
  • bike2.jpg
    bike2.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 79
  • bike3.jpg
    bike3.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 78
  • bike4.jpg
    bike4.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 62
I think

It is a 54-56. The model is an Olympic and if you do not restore or fix up i would be interested in purchasing this bike. My mens bike needs a female partner :p

Joe

It is a 54-56. The model is an Olympic and if you do not restore or fix up i would be interested in purchasing this bike. My mens bike needs a female partner :p

Joe

It say Evans 700 on chain guard, I don't see the name Olympic

I stand corrected

it is a 700, i based my initial reaction to the graphics on the tank, shouyld have blown up the attached thumbnails to take a better look. This is still a higher end Evans. Value $100 - $150??

Joe

It say Evans 700 on chain guard, I don't see the name Olympic

it is a 700, i based my initial reaction to the graphics on the tank, shouyld have blown up the attached thumbnails to take a better look. This is still a higher end Evans. Value $100 - $150??

Joe

Here's a pictures showing evans 700 on the chain guard. Will probably put it on ebay, have my hands full with a full restoration on a 1955 Airstream trailer.

Attachments

• bike5.jpg
    bike5.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 42
Back