When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What year is this "ZEPHYR"

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

blackriver

On Training Wheels
I have had this for years. Found it in a barn in this exact condition. I did a google search and could not come up with anything. What year is it from and what would it's value be???
DSC_0598.jpg
DSC_0599.jpg
DSC_0595.jpg

Wow, that is a really cool trike. Very nice.

There are some knowledgeable guys here but you might want to check out tricyclefetish.com
Good luck!

Your Trike is a Twin-Bar Colson. It was designed by Wilbur Henry Adams for Colson and was in production from 1937 through at least 1939 in 12", 16", and 20" sizes.

Now that's a tricycle which truly can be described as "Rare"!!! Especially in this as found condition. I'd personally value it at least in the $500 range, if not more. That's just my guesstimate on value, so take it as that. Whatever the real value to a collector, it's definitely way out of my budget. I have to stick with later, less rare trikes and/or ones needing more TLC to fix up. Though there's enjoyment in saving and fixing up abused, disused, abandoned, and neglected trikes to see them shine and be useful toys once again that can bring a smile to a child's face. :)

Dave

Last edited:
Back