When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what year is this?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

snarehead123

'Lil Knee Scuffer
i recently was given a rollfast 20 inch stingray type frame whose serial number is se 1198978 it is green its a boys bike with stick on badges which i removed prior to stripping before painting does anyone know what year it is and are stick on badges availiable to put back on after painting?

Rollfasts were built by the Snyder co., and mid 60s on had the SE stamp. Company shut down around 1976, and no info is available on serial numbers. No repop decals out for these later bikes. But, there's a seller on ebay under collectibles-transportation-bicycles who can make decals for anything. I remember the most popular version of those bikes was called the Skoot, and a kid up the street from me had one. I was a bit jealous, because it had whitewall tires, and was a cool green, like Schwinn's Campus green.

Back