When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What year on this Western Flyer?

-

Chiquita

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Not sure the year of this western flyer . I’d appreciate any help. The serial number is E016790.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Definitely a late '50s Westfield/Columbia built bike, so definitely a '59 by their serial list. Some had a really loud bell in the tank. That fender light is awesome! Probably worth more than you could get for the rest of the bike! They're definitely underappreciated.

Definitely a late '50s Westfield/Columbia built bike, so definitely a '59 by their serial list. Some had a really loud bell in the tank. That fender light is awesome! Probably worth more than you could get for the rest of the bike! They're definitely underappreciated.
Nice! That’s my oldest bike. Fun to think it’s 63 years old even if it’s not worth much. The light is awesome and works great! I even have the original box. Thanks for your help!

Back