When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Year Schwinn

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

oldy57

Finally riding a big boys bike
Anyone know what year this bike would be and aprox value. Possible it could be purchased. I cannot get chain side pic.
$_59 (2).JPG

Can you supply serial number, and location photo (bottom bracket or left rear drop-out)? Appears late mid-forties.... to fiftys. Small diameter truss rods. Are the rims drop-center or flat? Large Schwinn badge? (H/L grips and seat, I don't think so)... ca. 1951.

It is not near me. I just got this picture and don't know anything about it. I will see if I can get a serial number. Is it worth $1000. I heard he is asking that much for it.

I’ve had about 10 of the tanks alone and most sold for 250-300. So I think I would be around 6-700. Cool color. Definitely helps the price.
For sure $600-ish is fair for the bike. It looks to be pretty nice and mostly original. I’d be interested in it if it becomes available!

It is nice original paint and a somewhat unusual color. However, it's missing the rack, correct seat and correct light.
Even if the parts were all there, a grand would be too much.
Just as a rough guestimate, there's $700 give or take in parts, but we all know that complete bike value does not equal the sum of the parts.
I'd say maybe $400 - $500 range if you're buying it to keep it. Keep in mind it's gonna cost another $200 give or take for the parts to make it correct.
Also keep in mind we're talking US dollars, and I see you're in Canada. I don't have a clue what the exchange rate is, I'll leave that up to you.

Back