When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's a 1950 Schwinn Black Phantom worth?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
As with women, it is best to start at the top; I didn't. Try WD 40 to soften the tape and then, as carefully as you would shave your grandmother, work the tape off with a single edge razor blade. Bagging a horn tank button should be easy. The rich kid in our town had his Black Phantom put into the local river. No matter how often I have apologized over the last sixty-five years, he still, will not come to our high school class reunions that I organize. He will not even provide me with his address. I have four Phantoms and he won't take any one of them, kiss, and make up. One classmate (who watched me do the dirty deed in 1955) said," Give me one and you can dump it in river". My wife answered for me, "Dump them all". She's wicked, but she is (figuratively) sitting on the pile of my Use-to-bes. In CABE language, she is the babe that got stuck looking at my dripping, hind-quarters each morning, while I make myself pink and pretty.
It is painful for me to view that empty front hub so send me a PM or private message (with your address) and I will send you parts to fill it-- free. I happen to be heavy on them and I never sell anything. I loved college but--at graduation--my poverty started to end.
We Boomers get bathed in a warm glow and sparkles , when we meet young Wippersnapers who are taking an interest in our American Gold . What do you think you are doing, getting your hands dirty, while not having your flatened nose pressed on a cell phone screen?
You need to get "woken". Soon, all of this rolling rust will be yours so you should try on "Bloomberg", as a last name. He is the Geezer who took his wallet to a knife fight in the Vegas debate.
Sorry, I hear the Babe waking up and in need of her morning refreshment. I love retirement and chrome.
So it’s a long shot, but this black phantom in the River hasn’t been pulled out? And if not do you know where you put it in?

So it’s a long shot, but this black phantom in the River hasn’t been pulled out? And if not do you know where you put it in?
Funny I thought the same thing when he said that. Lol If you want a sneak peak of what it probably looks like now, go look at the original pics of my cycle truck which came from a half-submerged pond. Yeah....probably pretty bad but would be cool to see it.

Back