When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's a restored 1941 Autocycle worth?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I looked at the bid history. Nearly all the high dollar stuff was won by the same bidder. Amazingly, his feedback score is zero.

The rack is back up for sale on EBAY.

I’m beginning to wonder if someone did a number on this seller by bidding up all the items from this bike and then not paying.

Based on what little I know, I think the rack is a post war reproduction, definitely not prewar.

I've been back in this hobby for only 2 years, and even I know those are not real prices. I say good job on the guy who bid all his stuff into oblivion.

The rack is back up for sale on EBAY.

I’m beginning to wonder if someone did a number on this seller by bidding up all the items from this bike and then not paying.

Based on what little I know, I think the rack is a post war reproduction, definitely not prewar.

He got punked indeed from what I've heard through the grapevine...

Doesn't phase him tho...he's back at it with a freshly Butchered Hornet....

lame

what an a-hole. I have some of those Hornet parts on my watch list. remember, on ebay buyers are golden and sellers are scum. couple non paying bidder complaints won't hurt a buyer. not that I am suggesting everyone who reads this should over bid on his stuff. that would just be wrong:smilingimp:

Here's the inside. It is my understanding from what I have read that postwar tanks had the clips for the screws and prewar tanks had threaded holes in the brackets.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=202213272865

s-l400 (1).jpg
s-l400.jpg

Back