When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's coming to MLC?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
All of these for sure and parts

1936 CWC flat tank. Original paint with some red pins still showing. Nothing electrical is hooked up. Have door for bottom of tank. $2900
May consider partial trade for Muscle or BMX.

View attachment 1481870

View attachment 1481871
Nice bike John, I know you'll be happy that I won't be there and you don't have to worry about avoiding me, lol! For you who don't know me I like to talk a lot and I don't see myself stopping anytime soon.
Sean

Last edited:
You are an entertaining talker Sean. Can't get enough. Disappointed that you won't be there. Looks like I'll be talking to Tom "Buck" Hughes in your absence.

I'll track you down in the Spring.

These all, except the Schwinn have already been posted. They will be available Wednesday and Thursday

IMG_7814.jpg

Last edited:
The Dick Power is not going to make it to Ohio. There's local interest and I simply ran out of room in the van.
Would like to have a picture of the Dick Power and keep tabs on the bike if you sell to someone local. In addition to owning one or two more would like to keep a database on those that are out and about. This is the one I have and the miniature that hung in Dick's shop during the early 60's

power1.JPG

images (2).jpg

Back