When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's currently your favorite rider?

-

fordmike65

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial
Most of us have several bikes in our collection and hopefully more than a couple are in rideable condition. Out of all your prized possessions, which one gets taken out the most lately? Is it the newest gem in your stable that you're still giddy about? Is it Old Faithful, the one you've had for years you keep coming back to time & time again? Post pics & share your best girl with us:o

Here's mine. My newest ride, a '41 SamsCo badged deluxe Rollfast. Even after 3 months, it's the one I go to. I still catch myself staring at her lines, OG paint and shiney bits. It's a pleasure to ride & I love the looks she gets around town.

IMAG0615_zps1e3a5505-1.jpg

Most of us have several bikes in our collection and hopefully more than a couple are in rideable condition. Out of all your prized possessions, which one gets taken out the most lately? Is it the newest gem in your stable that you're still giddy about? Is it Old Faithful, the one you've had for years you keep coming back to time & time again? Post pics & share your best girl with us:o

Here's mine. My newest ride, a '41 SamsCo badged deluxe Rollfast. Even after 3 months, it's the one I go to. I still catch myself staring at her lines, OG paint and shiney bits. It's a pleasure to ride & I love the looks she gets around town.

IMAG0615_zps1e3a5505-1.jpg

That's a nice long frame for a tall drink of water like you :) Looks good!

Back