What's currently your favorite rider?

This ad disappears when logged in

fordmike65

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial
Mar 4, 2012
East Los
Most of us have several bikes in our collection and hopefully more than a couple are in rideable condition. Out of all your prized possessions, which one gets taken out the most lately? Is it the newest gem in your stable that you're still giddy about? Is it Old Faithful, the one you've had for years you keep coming back to time & time again? Post pics & share your best girl with us:eek:

Here's mine. My newest ride, a '41 SamsCo badged deluxe Rollfast. Even after 3 months, it's the one I go to. I still catch myself staring at her lines, OG paint and shiney bits. It's a pleasure to ride & I love the looks she gets around town.

IMAG0615_zps1e3a5505-1.jpg

OldRider

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Jul 2, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Most of us have several bikes in our collection and hopefully more than a couple are in rideable condition. Out of all your prized possessions, which one gets taken out the most lately? Is it the newest gem in your stable that you're still giddy about? Is it Old Faithful, the one you've had for years you keep coming back to time & time again? Post pics & share your best girl with us:eek:

Here's mine. My newest ride, a '41 SamsCo badged deluxe Rollfast. Even after 3 months, it's the one I go to. I still catch myself staring at her lines, OG paint and shiney bits. It's a pleasure to ride & I love the looks she gets around town.

IMAG0615_zps1e3a5505-1.jpg
That's a nice long frame for a tall drink of water like you :) Looks good!

jd56

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Mar 26, 2011
Norfolk Va / Va. Beach va.
In have a few nice riders.
But the most ridden and most enjoyable was ( sometimes still is) my 65 Astro Flite.

tagasaqu-1.jpg

Then the 49 Phantom arrived...talk about smooth riders...but heavy. Lots of money spent on this one to get it as close to original as I could.

jynusyzy-1.jpg

Then a few months ago this well patina'd bike fell into my lap. Didn't expect this one to be such a head turner much less a nice rider... 50 Western Flyer Huffman Deluxe. However I just sold it so it looks like the ballots are back in the box on my next fav.

uby7u3aj-1.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

SirMike1983

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Jun 27, 2008
United States

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture