When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's currently your favorite rider?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
My favorite would be my 1933 Mead Ranger Ace. It is fun to ride. What makes it a pleasure to drive is the manual 2 speed Bendix hub that I had installed. It beats a kick back hub any day of the week. Those hubs tend to change gears very easily even when braking. That is why I prefer manual hubs.

IMG_20130704_192149.jpg

Last edited:
Some great riders out there guys! Glad to see everything from a lubed up rat, a frame built-up with modern drivetrain, to a full blown super deluxe original! Let's see some more! Gotta be a rider, no trailer queens here:o

my trusty '46 DX

I'll keep this girl for the rest of my life.
Nice solid rider and daily commuter.

7872_10200446871108231_710470330_n-1.jpg

But I just set this bike up (different saddle now) and am really enjoying the smooth ride and responsiveness of it. It's a 1934 Schwinn tall.
With Velocity p-35s laced to a Morrow rear hub, vintage German racing high flange front.
It's fun to be able to look over fences when you're cutting down the alley too.

WP_20130918_019-1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Tailhole, and if you ever want to sell that Schwinn Tall frame...I'd love to get a pm first! :)

Figured its about darn time we bump up this thread! Tho I still love my SamSco dearly and don't see us parting ways any time soon, my go-to bike for the past couple years has been my beloved '38-ish Monark built Hawthorne Twin Bar. Such a roomy and comfy ride, it's the one I rely on most.

20151226_144558_zpsaaertd0v.jpg

I only have 2 vintage bike's but the one I've been riding alot lately since I put it together is my Columbia unpainted raw metal bike. No clue what year it is but I do know it's a middle weight not a Balooner. But it ride's soooo nice.

100_8558.JPG

Back