When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's it? Speedos Enigma

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

morton

I live for the CABE
Reminded that I had these when looking for something else (naturally I didn't find what I was originally looking for)

Would probably like to sell them but wasn't able to find much info. Can you help?

1, Whizzer Asian made, looks recent, apparently leads for electrical connection for lights.

speedo2.jpg
speedo.jpg

2. VDO Obviously German made, I'm guessing the 9 59 on the back is manufacture date

avd1.JPG

avd2.JPG
avd3.JPG
avd4.JPG

Last edited:
In my opinion the whizzer is from the asian repro whizzers and does not have much value
the vdo I belive was an accessory- there may be a marking on the drive for tire size- you can search on ebay I think they have some collector value
2c

I figured as much on the Whizzer but I may be able to use the cable. AS for the VDO, condition is weak. Since VDO supplied VW gauges, maybe it's from a real small bug!
Anybody else care to comment.

The vdo gauge is beautiful and would look cool in my Ghia! ;) Weird, it says tachometer but on bottom it says mph? Is the cable for it? Looks like a bike accesory? How much for the vdo? I will pm you

Back