When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

whats it worth ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
F

Flathead31coupe

i have a chance to get a sears screamer 2 all original and working but little rusty, what is it worth,

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can get it cheap or like it, go for it! Sears screamer's, while I don't know them too well, they tend to bring some really good money on eBay if they are carefully cleaned and in nice original shape. How bad is the rust? I think the going price of an original, real nice screamer is $350-600.

i will get some pics up soon as i pick it up, thanks

here is a few pics, just need an idea of what to pay... he has the front hub and spokes
DSCN0011.jpg

DSCN0008.jpg

DSCN0009.jpg

DSCN0010.jpg

thats a 68. most of the hard to find bits are there. kind of rusty though, not sure how nice it will clean up. I'd offer like $75 and go from there, unless you really want to restore it and keep it I'm not sure its worth more than $100-125 or so, if you want to part it you could get $200+ for parts I'd figure... and if you part it I want the pedals!

:)

Even if I had to have it, $75 would be my limit. I know sellers don't care how much repairs cost but buyers do. You have to be willing to walk away.

bar keepers friend

there is a cleaner found in the dollar store ,home depot etc.. if you mixed it up with water ,and poured it on your bike ,let it sit for a bit, and then hose it off ,you will be amazed,, repeat and let the next application dry,, it drys into a polishing powder, lightly clean with a cloth and it will shine ,, in hard to reach areas wash off with water, the bar keepers friend is around 3 dollars and is packaged in different containers ,, walter branche,,

Back