When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whats my 1935 junior sky skipper tricycle is worth

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Cwick

On Training Wheels
1026181755a.jpg

1026181756.jpg

1026181755f.jpg

1026181755e.jpg

1026181755d.jpg

1026181755c.jpg

1026181755a.jpg

It’s tough to say with those pics, can’t really gauge the condition. Can you take some pics in natural light?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgive me for being new to all this interweb forums.

For introduction.. I'm from southwest missouri. I was going thru one of the older barns on my place that I have been putting off doing for 10 years now.

While digging thru the mountain of stuff in it I come across this little tricycle among a galore of things from original hardy boy books, telephone directory with 3 digit phone numbers, and so so so many more things.

Its taken me a while to even figure out the make and manufacturer of this. I haven't really been able to find what one like this would be valued at.

Freqman1 in a world of expense anything given for free I'll except.
Knowledge is golden. ☺

Thank you and all that has replied I do appreciate you all.

Will post better pics soon

Howdy fella really nice trike lots of style -the trike market is not what it usta be -but yes some really good photos would be a help as condition of the original paint is very important ...

Welcome, @Cwick and thanks for posting. What a great find. I'm not up on #streamline #tricycle identification or values but there are lots of knowledgeable and helpful folks here that are.

Back