When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's my spaceliner worth, what's missing, and how to ship?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Barleye

On Training Wheels
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

That's my 1964/65 orange spaceliner. I'm in Los Angeles and I want to sell it but can you guys tell me what I am missing off it? Before I move it to the for sale section I guess I need to figure out the shipping and how you guys do it. I've never shipped a bike. Any help would be appreciated...
Thanks,
Brad

Last edited:
I passed on a similar bike this morning @ a yard sale for $150. I valued that one at $100 retail. Yours looks like $150 retail to me, but a bit of a guess since I do not specialize in middle weight girl bikes. GLWS!!
ea09fa49ed695fda272da88c7ae286a0.jpg

Please forgive potato picture, it was 5:15 am this morning [emoji41] [emoji106]

You can search this forum which contains both a Spaceliner thread and a thread describing how to ship a bike. You can do an advanced search on Ebay to see what Spaceliners sold for. V/r Shawn

It appears that someone has changed the fenders, wheels, and tires to lightweight versions (should be middleweight).

It appears that someone has changed the fenders, wheels, and tires to lightweight versions (should be middleweight).
That's a good catch, I missed that. Nice that they added the lightweight fenders to match. Blends in seamlessly. Fun bike!

The different shades of orange on the back rack of the bike is just the sun...
I'm surprised the girls version didn't come stock this way.

Pedals, stem, bars and grips are wrong for an original. Looks like someone took all those parts, as well as the wheels, off a lightweight schwinn.

Back