When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's next?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Now, this bike has "toush cush"... That's cool! Are you going to re-install the fenders?
Usually after a swapmeet I go through everything I have not sold just before I go and put give away prices on stuff that I wish not to go home with. The original peak fenders were really bad so I tossed them out when they didn't sell for a buck each.....A fellow next to me took them for free and I have noticed them for sale on his table the last two summers,,,Lol..
The fenders can wait , but I have some older high rise bars from the 60's that will go on it.

I have another 40's Schwinn That I stuck on the stand today. This bike I just want to get up and rolling with what parts I have. I found two front S2's and changed one of them to a rear this afternoon.I know they are not correct for this bike but none the less they will look good with some west wind blackwalls.
I have Schwinn fenders for it but they are not the springer fork type and the once red color has turned almost a dark brown. Going to put them on anyway. I have to install the locking cup for the lock [it's missing] and change out the fat truss rods for the narrow ones that are appropriate for this year Schwinn.I will install a rack, tank and a rocket ray light..
This will be a nice rider.....
002.JPG

Back