When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's on your rack? Transporting your bikes

-

Robertriley

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I find that I only drive halfway decent when I have bikes on my rack. Regardless if it is a $300 bike or $25000, I seem to slow it down. In the last week my bicycle rack had to be in heaven. Earlier this week I carried a couple bikes to a local elementary school because they were learning about means of transportation. Today, I headed to a friend's house to drop off a bike and pick up another that he was working on for me. Let's see some bicycles mounted up going on a trip.

20171115_081746_1510762667293.jpeg

I find that I only drive halfway decent when I have bikes on my rack. Regardless if it is a $300 bike or $25000, I seem to slow it down. In the last week my bicycle rack had to be in heaven. Earlier this week I carried a couple bikes to a local elementary school because they were learning about means of transportation. Today, I headed to a friend's house to drop off a bike and pick up another that he was working on for me. Let's see some bicycles mounted up going on a trip.

View attachment 711874

Both of these bikes are wider than your jeep. That's just asking for trouble. You need to get a pickup with an eight foot bed.

Oh hell no.good luck getting any auto insurance company to cover it either.its just a piece of crap bike with no receipt to them.

Back