When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whats Some Of The Craziest Things Inside Bikes?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

StoneWoods

Finally riding a big boys bike
What are some of the craziest things you have found inside the tubes of a bicycle? For me #3. Hundrede of live fire ants. #2. Marbles #1. Hundreds of dead, rotting, ladybugs.

WELL ITS NOT WHAT I FOUND INSIDE A BIKE ...ITS WHAT I PUT INSIDE A BIKE....BACK IN THE LATE EIGHTIES...WELL...I WOULD DRIVE UP TO GARBERVILLE CALIF ...WHERE I WOULD STUFF A POUND OF PRIMO AFGAN WEED INSIDE THE TANK OF MY 53 MONARK SUPER DELUXE..CAUSE IT WAS THE LARGEST TANK BIKE I HAD... PUT THE TANK BACK ON... AND STRAP IT TO THE TOP OF MY 56 CHEVY WAGON ...HIWAY PATROL WOULD PULL ALONG SIDE OF ME WITH THE THUMBS UP ...I DID THAT ABOUT THREE TIMES OVER THE COURSE OF TWO YEARS...NO NEED TO DO THAT ANYMORE ...THAT STUFF IS EVERYWHERE NOW ...THOSE WERE THE DAZE MY FRIEND..A BIT TO OLD FOR THAT NOW THOUGH CHEERS RUDY C

A colony of pincher bugs living in the old tire of a bike I bought. Tried taking the tire off to replace and they just kept pouring out. I literally sat there with a hammer and would pick them off every time one came out. Very gross...

Remains of a mouse in a customer's bottom bracket shell. The seatpost had on opening at the top (70s road bike). Must have been a lot easier to get in than get out.

Back