When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's the best way to remove old water slide decals.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Your kidding right... All the 1950's Phantoms have water slide decals Andy. Sorry those are 70yrs old.
Figured those were just regular vinyl stick on decals they used back then. I learned something new. Sorry my original response was referring to modern water slide decals.

Figured those were just regular vinyl stick on decals they used back then. I learned something new. Sorry my original response was referring to modern water slide decals.
Andy you got somethings mixed up. All the 1950 ARE water slides same as modern ones made today but not the vinyl water slides that yes they do make today as well.

Andy you got somethings mixed up. All the 1950 ARE water slides same as modern ones made today but not the vinyl water slides that yes they do make today as well.
Alright Tommy. Was simply referring to the ones you can get from bicycle bones off ebay, whatever they're made of.

Alright Tommy. Was simply referring to the ones you can get from bicycle bones off ebay, whatever they're made of.
Bicycle bones gives you two options, waterslide decals and the vinyl stick on. As far as I know no manufacturer used the vinyl stick on before the turn of the century.

Back