When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's the going rate for a 1995 Phantom?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Euphman06

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Just to be clear... if I get this bike it will be to resell. If that changes your mind on if you want to help me so be it:)

upload_2017-6-21_8-25-45.png

Just my opinion. As pictured and there are no dings or scrapes/chips etc: from being moved around over the years about $1,200. A little more if it had the non reflector pedals it came with, as well as the original certification and box. I have three that I bought at the same time in 1996. A black that has been opened and driveway ridden and a Green and Red that are still double boxed. If you are just looking to make a few bucks they are worth a lot more in parts than whole. I have turned down $1,800 each for the Red and Green which I think is more than fair if I was just flipping them but after 21 years in the box I'll just keep them.

The odd thing about these bikes is that they span a wide price range from what I've noticed on Ebay anyway...

1000 is a good deal
I've also bought them for 6 or 700 in the past...
But seen them bring 3g range on eBay to lunatic bidders on rare ocassion

Back