When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's this bike worth?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Drzdave58

Finally riding a big boys bike
Vintage 1960s spaceliner custom build...asking $700...thnk that' a good price?
20180408_143758.jpg
20180408_143814.jpg

Yeah...I don’t even know if it’s a spaceliner...maybe a Murray.?...any opinions on it are appreciated...I’m not interested in buying it myself...just trying to find out more about it...

$50 tops--and that's if you really like it

not anywhere near where I live. went to a swap meet this morning. at $50.00 that bike would have been sold and in someone elses space for sale again by 6:05. I would not sell anything like that for less that $150.00. that would be a SELLING price, not a wet dream.

not anywhere near where I live. went to a swap meet this morning. at $50.00 that bike would have been sold and in someone elses space for sale again by 6:05. I would not sell anything like that for less that $150.00. that would be a SELLING price, not a wet dream.
I’m new at this forum and to vintage bikes..so I’m still learning about what determines the value of some of these bikes..I actually thought that bike had more value than you guys think...I hafta say that I am enjoying the interesting learning experience on this forum..

Back