When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's this Harley looking engine go to?

-
No, I don't. In fact I have never seen one until today. I just liked it. A very nice piece in fantastic condition.

JimK

Totally agree. Bought it cause I liked the v-twin shape on the side and it was in original clean shape. I never knew what it was for till yesterday.Cabe members rock. Definately for the 16inch police bike.

Totally agree. Bought it cause I liked the v-twin shape on the side and it was in original clean shape. I never knew what it was for till yesterday.Cabe members rock. Definately for the 16inch police bike.

Chris,
Your tank is definitely for the tricycle not the bicycle. Your tank has the brackets that support the luggage compartment on the back of the tricycle version. The bicycle version does not have those brackets.

Chris,
Your tank is definitely for the tricycle not the bicycle. Your tank has the brackets that support the luggage compartment on the back of the tricycle version. The bicycle version does not have those brackets.
Ok. I looked at the pics. The tricycle(at least one The of pics)looks like it had a hole where the seat post went through the engine section about mid way up. Mine doesn't have this so I figured must be for the bike. My mistake. Thanks for the clarification.

Chris,
My mistake....for the trike. Sorry bout that.

Ok. I looked at the pics. The tricycle(at least one The of pics)looks like it had a hole where the seat post went through the engine section about mid way up. Mine doesn't have this so I figured must be for the bike. My mistake. Thanks for the clarification.

You do have a point there. I did not consider the seat post location. Though what would the brackets be for if not the rear luggage compartment? Looking very closely, all the images posted so far on this thread still do not look exactly the same as your tank. I even did a google search and did not turn up any identical to yours. So I suppose the jury is out on this one until we can make a 100% positive identification.

Back