When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's this old Hoppy worth?

-
Yes the sign says $89, which is $66US with today's exchange rate. It also suggests it could be used for garden decor.

I ask its value because it's not in my collecting focus. I would buy it to trade it.

Just buy it - Hit the BUY IT NOW button :)

Ah yes, I saw that the ad had been pulled and suspected someone had grabbed it. I did email the seller before starting this thread, stating that I wanted to buy it and asking about the wheel size, but I never heard back. And I wasn't snoozing but busy writing report cards - it's that time of year!

Thank you to all who responded.

Ah yes, I saw that the ad had been pulled and suspected someone had grabbed it. I did email the seller before starting this thread, stating that I wanted to buy it and asking about the wheel size, but I never heard back. And I wasn't snoozing but busy writing report cards - it's that time of year!

Thank you to all who responded.

I always hate it when work gets in the way of me making a bike deal---oh yea that's what pays for the bike deal! V/r Shawn

Back