When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whats this thing worth ???

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

hargar717

'Lil Knee Scuffer
HI, Looking for a fair asking price for this Beautiful Barn find, tires hold air, Restore, or clean up and ride as it is.

DSC00628.JPG

DSC00624.JPG

DSC00630.JPG

DSC00627.JPG

DSC00622.JPG

DSC00626.JPG

DSC00623.JPG

$250 around there I think maybe more. Don’t know too much about these but looks like a cool crusty survivor

I've bought 2, one for $100 and a real nice one for $300 so maybe about $200. rust and corrosion kill it.

Worth less than the sum of the parts, literally.
Might be about same as that of its most expensive part(s) alone, plus - or minus.
I see a set of deep fenders (boys?) bid for at $99+s/h; and another with 6 watchers at $150+.
I see a rear reflector bezel alone listed at $150.
I don't have any Monarks, (except a 1950's springer fork), but would think that the headlight might be the jewel on the bike.

I agree, the money is in the parts. Parting out bikes is generally frowned upon here but, you can't save everyone, & everyone has done it. (almost).

I think it's got a great look to it. Get it rideable , and have fun with it ! Did the Wicked witch's Sister Ride this bike ? :tonguewink: I have a matching chain guard .

IMG_20190414_080115326.jpg

Back