When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's with this seat?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

guzziworksman

Finally riding a big boys bike
Before I go full exotic and maybe wreck an otherwise nice seat, I'd thought I'd ask...anybody know what these rusty-looking spots are? How they got there; and how to make them go away? The seat's off a very nice mid-50's JC Higgins Jetflow.

Wow. Are you serious? Butt Rash Mold. Insert "lol" here. But I think it's simply a funny name for a real thing - and I thank you for your advice. Scrub, I will. Thanks!

Wow. Are you serious? Butt Rash Mold. Insert "lol" here. But I think it's simply a funny name for a real thing - and I thank you for your advice. Scrub, I will. Thanks!
I am always serious. Butt rash mold. It's disgusting looking. My wife had it last summer. It started as a small indentation, a black spec on her seat. It quickly spread. I vigorously scrubbed it . She yelled and screamed, but thankfully I got all of it off. You should see her seat now. It's nice and smooth, and no more black spots.

Back