When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's Wrong With This Autocycle?

-
The center part of the fork needs to be flipped around sith the bolt in the back and through the legs.
It does not look like the front wheel is smaller to me, just the fork pushing down on the center part of the fender.
I would not ride a bike like that, it puts a crap load of stress on the fork and bond to break something pretty quick.
Other than the fork needing to be swapped around it looks original and correct.
Jkent

C would make it 1947. And the model would be a b607,b107 would be a straight bar autocycle .

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

C would make it 1947. And the model would be a b607,b107 would be a straight bar autocycle .

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
A b607 is the cantilever.....and the b107 is the straight bar.....you will confuse him.....didn't anyone look at my post...esh

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Has a sweet Autocycle headbadge that I haven't come across yet. It isn't mine either.... could be I guess, but looking more and more like not.

I'm gonna say resto. I dmd you with some specifics. That badge puts up a red flag for me. I remember someone telling me these are a bit taller and never show up on a bike...always loose... just a few red flags on this one.....s2 or lobdell flats? New rust on a lot of stuff?....pedal caps are super clean? hmmm

Last edited:
H0067-L98196522.jpg

H0067-L98196521.jpg

H0067-L98196523.jpg

H0067-L98196524.jpg

wonder if the badge is original to the bike?
If it is a resto, I'm betting the badge isn't the original badge.
If i'm not mistaken there was a conversation about that badge and no one has actually seen in on an original bike.
Jkent

Back