When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whats your dream bike(s)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

What decade had better bikes?

• 1930's dream bike

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • 1940's dream bike

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters

John G04

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Since I have only been into bicycle collecting for a couple of years I am new to the hobby and don't have any pre war bikes.So this is my dream bike(s) wanted to see others dream bike(s) as well.Thx

image.jpeg

Had this 1933 henderson in my reach but it was 600$ which was every cent i had.It needed a new rear hub and spokes and the paint was only savable in parts.Don't really know still if I made the right decision

image.jpg

Had this 1933 henderson in my reach but it was 600$ which was every cent i had.It needed a new rear hub and spokes and the paint was only savable in parts.Don't really know still if I made the right decision

View attachment 372905

You made the right decision. If an Aerocycle is you dream bike then start saving toward that goal and don't get sidetracked or settle for something you really don't want. I have a lot of bikes I never thought I would own because I was persistent and focused. V/r Shawn

... if that was to be restored it would be a couple hundred ....

A decent restoration of anything is going to run about $2k. This is why, unless it is something like and Aerocycle, you should try to find nice original paint bikes or quality restorations already done. V/r Shawn

Back