When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's your favorite hub?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Euphman06

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Just curious.... I just picked up a Bendix 2 speed manual hub and just got done tearing it down and regreasing/cleaning it up and I just noticed how easy and simple the innards are of Bendix hubs. My vote goes to anything Bendix for that simple reason.

i dig the bendix manual also.once adjusted properly,it's an easy hub to use,unlike the auto 2 speed.with the latter,it's always confusing trying to keep track what gear you're in after stops or applying the brake.

Found this old thread when I was searching for info on an F & S Komet Super. Love the Bendix hubs for their serviceability and also their braking power. I remember as a kid laying down some nice skid marks by locking up the brakes. Not good for the tires but fun for bragging rights.
The F & S Komet Super that I rehabbed sure is engineered well. I have found all the Sachs hubs that I've had to be great working hubs. Nice hubs for sure.
Edit: In addition, I do love 3-speed hubs.... obviously :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I like the smooth braking and freewheeling on the big Morrow, but have more bikes with ND D. Anyone have a Morrow specific ND DD driver for me?

Back