When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wheaties Plates

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
So this person is selling their childhood collection of plates. Don't really know what to say about this since comps for these is pretty easy...

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=224268985171

Last edited:
I have all the states plus a few territories in original packaging. If you didn't care to get random plates one at a time you could periodically send money to Wheaties and they would send you the latest series of plates. I was fortunate enough to be at an auction where the owner had done exactly that and kept them in the mailers.

Every single item that seller has is on eBay is $500+! That's every item including a trick or treat bag. One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest!

I was thinking about going for the $507, but the extra 50 cents knocked me out of the bidding! ;)

Back