When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wheel building in orange county, ca

-

bairdco

I live for the CABE
I recently scored about 100lbs of new spokes. Chrome, stainless, zinc, and some colours (black, red, white, yellow.)

Most sizes, from 8" and up. Limited on spokes for 20"ers, unless they're 36 hole, 3-4 cross.

24"-29", I've got the spokes.

I can custom lace pretty much anything, but no weird snowflake disco patterns.

Prices start at $50 per wheel with new spokes, you provide the hub and rim.

Send me a PM for faster response.

Turnaround time is usually one week, two at the most.

Pic below is a 5 cross "race lace" with titanium spokes for 24" bmx cruiser I'm building.

20170423_082433.jpg

Last edited:
Talked to you b4 have blunt 29 don't want to do stainless ordering torington spoke do you know what size I need model c back hubs standard front hub thanks didn't see you at long beach today?

Talked to you b4 have blunt 29 don't want to do stainless ordering torington spoke do you know what size I need model c back hubs standard front hub thanks didn't see you at long beach today?
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you. I'm not sure of the exact size. I think 11 1/2"? You can find a spoke calculator online and figure it out exactly. The other blunts I did I just kinda winged it with what I had.

I'm out of 15g spokes for 29'rs, and very low on 15g for 26's. Had to scrounge up some to build my 6bar's wheels.

I've got a ton of 14g in all sizes, but no nipples.

Also, I'm working full time, so finding time to build wheels is tough. But if anyone needs some, pm me and I'll see what I can do.

Bump.

I still gots some spokes, and I can still build some wheels if youse guys need them.

I’m glad you put this out. I stopped using you because you didn’t have spokes...look forward to your stellar work again soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back