When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wheel set:DL-1 Tourist raleigh

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

slowride

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a 28" Westwood (roller lever/ rod brake) wheel set for raleigh DL1 / tourist. Would like them straight and round and with nice chrome finish ( I have the opposite now thank you). Let me know what you have and how much you're asking Thanks, Steve

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a 28" Westwood (roller lever/ rod brake) wheel set for raleigh DL1 / tourist. Would like them straight and round and with nice chrome finish ( I have the opposite now thank you). Let me know what you have and how much you're asking Thanks, Steve
http://www.yellowjersey.org/
Poke around on this here site, Pardner!
Go to the Green icon, New British Thread

Thank you tr6ac! I am familiar with yellow jersey although never done business with them. Do you have any experience with kw rims? I have never laced a wheel so I was going so save that option as a backup.

Thank you tr6ac! I am familiar with yellow jersey although never done business with them. Do you have any experience with kw rims? I have never laced a wheel so I was going so save that option as a backup.
I don't have any experience with KW, but the British trained India quite well when they were there. I would think the rims are as round as anything out of England, but I could certainly be wrong. PM SirMike for the experienced final word. You can find him in the members roster or on the Vintage Lightweights page.

Hello everyone,

Hello Steve, curious if you ever found wheelset? I have a complete bike and may consider parting out depending on what you'd be willing to pay for wheel set 28". Also has frame mount pump.......Want to buy the whole bike? 24"frame large. Thanks BKH

Back