When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When is the next Dudley MA date?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
How do you move a collection like Mike's? He has like 30 guitars and about a billion cowboy boots! His rooms have rooms for crying out loud. Never saw his car collection but he for sure has a gaggle of bikes!!!

How do you move a collection like Mike's? He has like 30 guitars and about a billion cowboy boots! His rooms have rooms for crying out loud. Never saw his car collection but he for sure has a gaggle of bikes!!!

You could stop by and give him a hand. It is a big move, and he is looking for help.

Hmmmm, that's not a bad Idea...just over an hr away.... So, what's the deal, how do I get in touch with him to offer up some nelp?

You could stop by and give him a hand. It is a big move, and h
Hmmmm, that's not a bad Idea...just over an hr away.... So, what's the deal, how do I get in touch with him to offer up some nelp?

PM him on facebook.

Not a face book user but will ask thru his website.... thanks

He gave me and my friends the grand tour one day, he's quite the host and quite the collector! Not to mention he's been hosting the swap - pretty cool!

Bart

Mike is good guy and fact he will continue to have his bike shows in a new location is awesome. If anyone has been going to the Dudley shows as long as I have we all knew it was a matter of time before that building was gonna start falling apart. The indoor Dudley shows I always dreaded setting up because getting into the hall where the show was a pain in the ass with all your bikes, tables and parts. The flea market aspect of that building was just depressing who wants to buy out of date products that stores cant sell. As for future shows I hope he has more bathrooms that work and maybe a food vendor that would make the shows more enjoyable. I've been floating the idea of hosting my own bike show in my area and I am just thinking as a customer what I would like to see a bike show offer. I wish bike shows around here would gear more towards the public instead of just dealer on dealer action. I apologize if I am coming off as being negative I just want to see all the bike shows in MA to thrive on.

Back