When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When is the next Dudley, MA swap?

-

lgrinnings

I live for the CABE
I know everyone is gearing up for Memory Lane and Hershey, but has a date been announced for the next Dudley swap?

-Lester

I Sent him a message last night on Face book I'm waiting for a reply . If I get a chance I'll call him in the next day or so.

I Sent him a message last night on Face book I'm waiting for a reply . If I get a chance I'll call him in the next day or so.

I sent him a few msg about it last week.... Hopefully he picks a date soon.

PLEASE COPY & PASTE THIS ADD & POST WHERE EVER YOU CAN TO HELP GET THE WORD OUT FOR THE SHOW. THANK YOU !
Dudley Mass. Bike SWAP MEET and VINTAGE ANTIQUE Bicycle Show (Dudley)

Annual Fall SHOW

Bicycle Show and Swap Meet

SUNDAY November 12 Dudley, MA

BRING OUT YOUR OLD BICYCLES TO SHOW AND SELL. COME FIND THE BIKE OF YOUR DREAMS
ALWAYS FREE ADMISSION to the PUBLIC & STILL ONLY $25 per space
OUTDOORS in back parking lot with parking for 400 cars, or Indoors if it rains
Easy Load In, Easy Load Out
ALL THINGS BICYCLE
HIGHWHEEL, ROAD, 3-SPEEDS, ATB, BMX and BEYOND
Not just old stuff!
Parts, Factory Reps, Ephemera
WHO: Anyone who likes bicycles, art objects, or technology
WHAT: Bicycle show and swap meet with bikes and parts for sale from many vendors
WHEN: Sunday November 12 2017
WHERE: At the Historic Stevens Mill Building behind the BP Gas station at 10 West Main ST Dudley MA 01571
HOW: Just Arrive at the Mill. Enter through the front entrance and be prepared to see a mouthwatering array of great bicycles and parts and accessories for sale and show.
HOW MUCH? General Public: FREE ADMISSION
HOW MUCH? Dealer Spaces: $25 each
TIME: 7:00 am until 2:30pm
Note: Outdoor show if not raining . If indoors Dealers can load in at 5 am the day of the show.
Opens to the Public at 7 am and runs till you leave

Please join us for a day of fun with Bicycles, Bicycles and More Bicycles and bike parts and accessories too.
From High Wheel Ordinaries to Hard Tire safety bicycles. From Balloon Tire cruisers to Stingray style banana seat bikes right through to Classic road and Modern Road and mountain bikes. And lots of 3-speeds.
We will have something for everyone.

ALL MAKES AND MODELS WELCOME AND REPRESENTED.

BIKES AND PARTS for SALE and for SHOW with Peoples Choice awards at the end of the day.

Bike Shops, Reps, Manufacturers, Dealers, Collectors, even just the Curious....Come see what this crazy hobby has to offer.

https://southcoast.craigslist.org/bik/d/bicycle-show-and-swap-meet/6335312685.html

IMG_2738.JPG

Back