When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When posting an ad

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Barto

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
If you are trying to sell an item on this site, please consider your viewing audience...we want to see and buy your stuff...We just need some of you to try just a bit harder when taking photos!! :)

Please don't post fuzzy out of focus photos
Please don't photograph your bike for sale while it's still in a pile of 100 Bikes
If it's a part on a bench, clear the other items off the bench and then take the photo
Please don't take a photo of your bike in front of a wall with graffiti (hard to see the lines in your bike)
Please don't take a photo facing the sun
Please don't photograph your bike in the dark
Please don't make every shot a macro
Please have the 1st shot in a string be the entire bike, not too close, not too far away
Please put in a good description "Old bike for sale is NOT enough"
Please keep selling stuff - and contact me 1st if it's really good stuff and crazy cheap

BART

As a favor to the searcher,put as much relevant info in your title so I do not have to click something I am genuinely not interested in.

Full name of item
Price
Application esp men's or lady's kid's

This would be a great courtesy.

Please list other tips to make browsing FOR SALE and WANTED easier.

Thanks

...and really how many different views do we really need of a single part? 25???? I think not! I'd also think no more than 8-10 would be sufficient to tell the story on a complete bike. If someone is that interested and need to see more, send them more. But what really irks me, is having to scroll though a zillion pictures just to get to the text at the bottom or hidden somewhere in the middle. Put all your information at the beginning of your ad.

Last edited:
Back