When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

when was the last time you saw a brand new Streamliner?

-
for the record, I believe a lot of companies keep original samples of their products I know for a fact Mercury Marine did. They even had other companies original motors of the early days!

If you have any '49 literature in that stash I'm sure many of us would be very interested. Particularly anything related to the introduction of the Phantom. I have '50 lit but the '49 stuff seems to be MIA. V/r Shawn

Sorry, no dice on the 49 catalog.

Any chance you could ask exc's to spend an extra Yuan on pre-plating Schwinn's chrome parts like they use-too so, they're not rusting the second they've cooled? I mean, back in the 60's besides smooth frame joints It was the main difference between the other 'rotting out of the box' manufactures. [wink]

And BTW 1958 catalog is missing too. Not that big of a deal except, potential color changes if only: Opal color in 57 is changed to Radiant in 58? b/c in 59 it's Radiant. maybe few other changes IDK, seats, grips? . .

Back