When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When you are dearly departed, what happens to your bike stuff?

-
A few will go to my children and grandchildren. They asked me to hang onto them. The rest mean nothing to them,me either,they can keep or sell them. I hope I’ll see the end coming so I can get rid of that stuff. My tribe lives out of state,I want to minimize the hassle for them

The rest of my family is shocked, what some of that bicycle stuff brings $$$$ They don't appreciate it at all.........:(
They all think I'm a hoarder, picking up everything from A-Z. Most everything is for sale though at one time or another!:D

Hopefully I’ll see it coming, and can offload everything before I ride off into the sunset. Otherwise don’t matter, I’ll be dead. Stop by afterwards my wife will probably give it away free. :(

I’m a minority. At my age, by the time I’m gone, will anyone care about our classics anymore? In 60 years, will anyone give two craps about bicycles when you can teleport to the moon?

Oh GREAT, now there will be houses and seedy nightclubs on the moon...Monolith Club All nude girls...:rolleyes:

Soon there will be ads on how to flip moon houses...arguments over cheese taxes. Sidney and Cloyd will hire Marvin and form a rebel army.

Back