When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where are all the springers?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Here is my 1964 Jaguar Mark V w/springer. Basically NOS down to the original Westwind tires...
jag.jpg

I built this one up

Added the springer fork with a heavy whizzer spring,nos never been on a bike sturmey archer 3 speed with a coaster brake,a nos american made alloy wheel on the front and big 26x2.125 tire.And now sturmey archer hardware.It's a nice exciting rider.It was just a boring old single speed with a regular fork and red painted fenders.
seat recover 018.jpg

Added the springer fork with a heavy whizzer spring,nos never been on a bike sturmey archer 3 speed with a coaster brake,a nos american made alloy wheel on the front and big 26x2.125 tire.And now sturmey archer hardware.It's a nice exciting rider.It was just a boring old single speed with a regular fork and red painted fenders.View attachment 128993

Congrats!.. New term coinage! Instead of nos lets say nbob ..never been on bike!

i would think the only requirement would be stem diameter and length.on some bikes the boys and girls models have different length stems.

Back