When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where are you?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

cyberpaull

Finally riding a big boys bike
Would like to see more members on "Member Map". Just to see how close we are so maybe we can trade, sell, buy, or just BS.

Good luck Paul... I was on this bandwagon for years. I just got tomatoes tossed at me.....:(

I am located in Chicago. Close to Bricycle. Hopefully a short tomato throwing distance away ;)

I tried

I tried to get on the member map, but was never put there? Somebody not checking their email?

Anyway I'm in Woburn, Massachusetts

jim c.

Where am I???

I emailed "Patrick" some time ago, never showed up on the map.

Anyhoooo, I'm in Rochester Hills, Michigan.

mickeyc (Mike)

were am i

i am in ontario canada heading to florida to get away from cold wheater for a mouth be back in march then end of april to memory lane swap meet then to ann arbo michigan to bicycle show and swap meet . some day i like to head to the west coast . sure like to ride my 1939 murcury pacemaker there in the west coast .just looking on the cabe of there bicycle tour there of really nice bikes .from bicycle larry

Good luck Paul... I was on this bandwagon for years. I just got tomatoes tossed at me.....:(

I was also on the same band wagon about having members join the map.Many paranoid members.I finally gave up and was the one tossing tomatoes at Bri just for the hell of it.

Must have been someone else throwing them also.I use Roma's.Check what Dave throws.

Back