When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where can I find another hub cap like this?

-

mickeyc

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Missing one for this 20's Toledo Super Deluxe trike. Tried Google, no help there that I could find.

Thanks.
trike hub cap.jpg

I checked my hub cap stash but only have the smaller (1 3/8" and 1 1/8") caps with the raised hexagon center. Would love to see a photo of what the whole trike looks like, if you get a chance to post one. I have one circa 1930 Toledo badged trike with 20" wheel and no rear hub caps. Looks like it would take no larger than a 1 1/2" hub cap, so the hubs on yours must be larger.

Dave

I’ll check my inventory, I know I have that cap, just not sure of size...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I checked my hub cap stash but only have the smaller (1 3/8" and 1 1/8") caps with the raised hexagon center. Would love to see a photo of what the whole trike looks like, if you get a chance to post one. I have one circa 1930 Toledo badged trike with 20" wheel and no rear hub caps. Looks like it would take no larger than a 1 1/2" hub cap, so the hubs on yours must be larger.

Dave
I posted a whole bunch of pictures of this bike on this forum back on Sept. 8, '18. you can check them out here. Just use the search button and Toledo trike, it should pop up.

I posted a whole bunch of pictures of this bike on this forum back on Sept. 8, '18. you can check them out here. Just use the search button and Toledo trike, it should pop up.
Found it! - https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/original-owner-early-toledo-trike.139015/ Yes, I remember that post now...a well preserved earlier Toledo, and even the leather seat is still in VG condition which is remarkable for its age. That trike is a keeper! Hope you can find the correct size replacement cap.

Dave

Back