When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where do you work on your bikes?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I work on mine in the car-port.
I need a good maintenance mechanic, that loves to make it purrr-fect.
Yes, I know I'm Dreaming.;)
IMG_9304.jpg

Mostly work on my bikes in my basement. Occasionally on the patio when the weather is nice. The basement stays pretty much the same temperature all year. Painting and solvent use is in the shed where it's well ventilated. Stay healthy,have fun and enjoy the ride.
Hammerhead

I found the cardboard from the top of a double-long pallet in the recycling bin at work. Barely fit in my station wagon. I call it the pit. It helps to catch the squirrelly parts that want to roll underneath stuff and out of sight. This is in one corner of my basement.

I found the cardboard from the top of a double-long pallet in the recycling bin at work. Barely fit in my station wagon. I call it the pit. It helps to catch the squirrelly parts that want to roll underneath stuff and out of sight. This is in one corner of my basement.
View attachment 1184583
That's an awesome idea. Works for me. I will have to try that myself. Thanks and Ride On. Razib.

Back