When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where do you work on your bikes?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I work in my 10x14 shed. I usually push my small fleet of bikes outside to give me more room to move around.
During the cold months, I work in my living room or kitchen table. I had my truing stand on the kitchen table for a while during this winter.
And let's not forget my picnic table. I'll flip the bike over on that and operate.

View attachment 1183019View attachment 1183020
I'm looking for a truing stand for building complete wheels ... it appears that this is a Bike Hand stand if so what is your opinion?

In the basement usually ( in Winter for sure) but on the driveway or garage or deck on a quilted moving blanket. After 35+ years in the hobby I finally bought a bike work stand on Amazon, but only used it a few times. Sure saves the back and knees!!

floor work 1.JPG

floor work 2.JPG

floor work 3.JPG

Flyte on cardboard.JPG

work on floor 4.JPG

IMG_1614.JPG

IMG_1546.JPG

IMG_1055.JPG

IMG_1543.JPG

here's my messy shop. I clean it up once in a while but it just gets all gunked up again. 1600 SQ ft with 26 years worth of junk in here.

going to get rid of that giant metal table with the metal brake on it. tables are only good for piling junk on. it is a good height for working on bikes but there is always junk on it.

being neat and organized is for sissies.... where's my crescent wrench?

IMG_8113.JPG

IMG_8115.JPG

Last edited:
Back