When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where is Joe Buffardi and my spinner parts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Ed Minas

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Help. I bought one of the spinners from Joe Buffardi over a year ago. He send me one with a nose cone by accident. I contacted him and he said no problem I will send you parts and instructions on to convert it to the other style. I offered to pay for the parts and postage. He said no that wasn’t necessary. So I waited and I waited and never got them. Then I sent an email and he said he had had personal things happening (he provided details but I don’t want to share them publicly) and he would mail them out soon. Again I offered to send him cash. Fast forward to March 2019. I received an email with a picture of the parts and he said his wife had forgot to mail them. I was excited but here it is July with still no parts and all my emails have gone unanswered
I could choose to be irate, but rather I am concerned. Something is not right has anyone had contact with Joe. I would like my parts but more importantly I am concerned about Joe?

Help. I bought one of the spinners from Joe Buffardi over a year ago. He send me one with a nose cone by accident. I contacted him and he said no problem I will send you parts and instructions on to convert it to the other style. I offered to pay for the parts and postage. He said no that wasn’t necessary. So I waited and I waited and never got them. Then I sent an email and he said he had had personal things happening (he provided details but I don’t want to share them publicly) and he would mail them out soon. Again I offered to send him cash. Fast forward to March 2019. I received an email with a picture of the parts and he said his wife had forgot to mail them. I was excited but here it is July with still no parts and all my emails have gone unanswered
I could choose to be irate, but rather I am concerned. Something is not right has anyone had contact with Joe. I would like my parts but more importantly I am concerned about Joe?
He's doing ok, just really busy with work and working on getting cars ready for upcoming events. I sent him a text.

Last edited:
Yep ..Im in the same boat..still waiting for my injured B25 to fly back to the Northwest..Last I talked with Joe was back in February

Back