When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where or who is the best for restoring a Phantom Saddle?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

elginkid

Finally riding a big boys bike
I dismantled, cleaned and greased the '52 phantom, and though the seat edge leather is toast, the center is in fine shape, and the saddle is REALLY comfortable. Who have you guys used for restoration that was both correct, and economical? I'm just used to uncomfortable period seats, and this was like butter.

Wes

Chuck n Jo, Saddleshop

Chuck and Jo at the Saddleshop in Florida.... They are legit, but take forever....I have a killer Phantom seat on my Red Phantom that some guy in the south bay did.....Decent for sure, but I don't know his name....

Seat recovering

Go to Bobcycles he's the man he did one for me and it came back looking nos !!! Excellent job !!!

Phantom seats are really comfortable...

My phantom seat is really the most comfortable seat I have. They got it right on that design.

I dismantled, cleaned and greased the '52 phantom, and though the seat edge leather is toast, the center is in fine shape, and the saddle is REALLY comfortable. Who have you guys used for restoration that was both correct, and economical? I'm just used to uncomfortable period seats, and this was like butter.

Wes

Like everyone says bob u is the best,But to get the best you have to pay the price for the best.

Back