When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where to Buy Velocity Teak Woodgrain Rims?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Since Velocity doesn't have anything in a 36 hole woodgrain rim and since they are already kind of pricey, consider these:

Pictures660-1.jpg

I can do this with any rim of your choice for $100 per rim. These are hand painted in any wood and tone of your choice and then waxed to achieve the correct sheen. You can supply your own rims, that way they are size correct for your bike and hubs. I'll still do half off wheel building labor with this option. The turn around time is a little longer though. It takes me between 8 and 12 hours of labor per rim depending on grain pattern.

as soon as they get a shipment, they are gone - I think i may have started a trend... :D

Since Velocity doesn't have anything in a 36 hole woodgrain rim and since they are already kind of pricey, consider these:

Pictures660-1.jpg

I can do this with any rim of your choice for $100 per rim. These are hand painted in any wood and tone of your choice and then waxed to achieve the correct sheen. You can supply your own rims, that way they are size correct for your bike and hubs. I'll still do half off wheel building labor with this option. The turn around time is a little longer though. It takes me between 8 and 12 hours of labor per rim depending on grain pattern.

As far as I know you can get the P35 in a 36 hole teak directly from Velocity.

On a completely related note. You're faux wood graining skills are awesome!!!!! Can you do pin striping over top of them as well?

I called Velocity yesterday. Basically nothing that we could use in a 36 hole. I can pinstripe over the wood grain. My pinstripe skills aren't the greatest but I'll give it a shot.

Velocity teak rims

I got my Velocity teak rims from Charlie Harper. Great guy! I have them with cream tires on my 1899 Ladies Rambler. Rear wheel has 36 spokes, front has 32.

Back