When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where to get parts?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Yardstick

On Training Wheels
Newbie here. Just dug out my Dad's 62' American from years of sitting in a shed. I know the seat and handle bars are not original and need to find a chain gaurd. Just signed up on this forum today. Thanks for any help at all!
IMG_20180512_145135685.jpg

Welcome to the CABE. You will find everything you need on this site. check the parts for sale section daily, or you may post a wanted ad for what you need. Check the swap meet and bike show listings . There are many swaps coming up this summer in the Midwest. Have fun!

And, yet, not for sure as I don't do stingrays but, ya might have some trading power as it looks like, regardless that it may have been recovered red, a 1964 type of sting ray seat, potential 65-68-ish seat bar too. Along with handle bar and stem (goose neck). Both are likely more valued than what you'll need to piece it back together. Also, your chain guard, eBay's good for that too, and it's not an American deluxe chain guard, so, a little easier to get. .

Last edited:
Welcome to our group!
someone here will want your current saddle, sissy bar and seat post, and bars....

Last edited:
Back