When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where to get the "big" 20 x 2.125 tires?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
A

Alwhite00

Need a slick for my off brand muscle bike - 20 x 2.125 size but I want to make sure it's the bigger one like the stingrays & BFK's - I got hosed on a 20 x 2.125 but it is a "Dura" size, Any good way to tell what you are buying? I look on epay and it just says 20 x 2.125 but they look like the smaller ones, You ask the sellers and of course they tell you what you want to hear. I don't want to spend big $ on a rear tire for a rider (I paid $10.00 got the bike) Just want some decent rubber on it that looks cool, Any suggestions?

LK

Hey........how about a very very nice Goodyear Grasshopper rear slick.....nice and fat! I may be able to get pics up late tomorrow afternoon/evening.

DT

Schwinn started making the big slick again a few years back when they re-released the StingRay. I don't know if they still do or not. Try a Schwinn shop if one is near by. They might have one in old stock.

Back